Google Search

Custom Search

Powered by...

Find us on Facebook

Sunday 8 February 2009

First look at Boxee

I took a quick first look at a new Media Center application called Boxee. This software is currently in private Alpha for the Windows Platform but you might get lucky and be accepted for the beta if you register on their website or you could look else where on the net for a copy as I did.

The reason I installed Boxee was because I was interested in the online media content and the fact I'm very tired of the lack of it in Windows Media Center ! Plus I found this MCE / Boxee integration guide, so you can launch Boxee from within MCE.

First impressions? It's buggy it crashes but it's got lots of potential!

Internet Video Sources:

Full Screen View


















Internet Pictures:

Full Screen View


















Internet Music:

Full Screen View

No comments: